lørdag 13. mars 2010

Sketch saturday #93

My first challenge card ever! This card is to a two year old boy, and I tried to make it look a bit more masculine than my other cards.



I've followed this great sketch from Sketch saturday.



I've used Bazzill cardstock and patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. The stamps are from Whiff of Joy and Norsk Stempelblad.



I've used eyelets as embellishments, together with two fasterners from QuicKutz.



I've distressed the sides of the papers with Tim Holtz paper distresser tool. The light brown paper is also crumpled up before I flattened it and sewed it onto the patterned paper. I've deliberately tried to sew the lines in a crocked manner. The large number and the rub-ons are from Martha Stewart.



Thank you for looking!

1 kommentar:

Michele Roos sa...

Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...